Friday 3 February 2017

Fussy and Fancy is back with a brand new challenge theme!!!!

 
Welcome to my blog
 
Oops I'm a little late with my post...
are back!!! For this challenge the theme is aptly
Fussy and Fancy!!!
 
We cant wait to see all your fussy and fancy creations.
The team have created some wonderful inspiration for you,
please pop in and join in our challenge!
 
Here is my extremely Fussy and Fancy card...
 
My papers are lemon craft and I have used Italy Tilda, isn't she cute 
 picking lemons.

 
Thank you for stopping by and we look forward to seeing your stunning creations in our challenge!!!
Take care,
Cuddles jay xx
 
I would love to enter my card into:


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, just STUNNING. I love it. Great work, its gorgeous. Nicely illustrated photos of your design to on your blog. Well done.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jay this is gorgeous!! Your image is so beautifully coloured...the design and embellishments are simply fabulous!!!! Wishing you a most wonderful weekend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet jay. Love all the pinks and butterflies.pretty flowers and a sweet Tilda.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Love all your details and beautifully colored image. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx