Monday 28 July 2014

Lemon Tilda Card

Evening Everyone

Here is a card that I crafted today using Lemon Tilda, I think her little espandrals sandals are super adorable, like little wedges aawww!


As you can see I have used the New Coffee in the arbour paper, this one is raspberry and the paper behind is Pion, I think its called Grandma's playroom.


I coloured her with copics and mounted her onto a fancy frame and bazzil card.


There are quite alot of die cuts, which are my favorites at the moment, the lovely gold paper clip is from Kaisercraft. The Kordt and Godt rolled roses and the other floral embellies are from the ribbon girl and live and love crafts.

Thank for stopping by, have a lovely evening.
Cuddles Jay xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges

12 comments:

  1. AWE Jay she's just sooo CUTE!!! I can't wait for my Pink Lemonade collection to arrive!!! You've coloured her so BEAUTIFULLY...as always a phenomenal card!! Love all the layers...all the different dies that you've used are just gorgeous!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card which is perfect for our theme this month, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear me Jay, wrong hat on, I did of course mean Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is marvellous! I love all the beautiful embellies and the design is gorgeous, too.
    Thanks for joining our Summer Challenge at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jay
    so beautiful image
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jay! Your colouring is beautiful and I adore the design!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Just Love the design and all the dies you used. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jay a beautiful card love the design and colours chosen. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Jay. Full of gorgeous detail and crafting loveliness.
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jay, look what you did! Wonderful job!!
    Thanks for sharing this at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge!
    Wish to see you again next time ;)
    xoxo,
    Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jay,

    What a beautiful card love the colors and the new Magnolia stamp is so cute!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx