Sunday 14 April 2013

One Last Card For The Weekend!!!



Hi All You Crafty Peeps, This is my 3rd and final card for the weekend! A new record for me, but really, I made the first two during the end of the week, but didnt post them until the weekend, so I cheated a tad there hee hee!!!

I love this card, it is sooo girly!

So, Tilda is coloured with prisma pencils, low odour solvent technique, as it my favourite method at the moment and have used a distressed die cut behind the image. I have used lots of lovely florals, from The Ribbon Girl and the Hobby House. The wooden button and green cherry blossom are from the Hobby House on line store too and I have distressed the button with DI. I also Inlcuded one of my hand made pins, in white.

The large ribbon bow with the bling is from the Ribbon Girl, I hand stictched the beautiful diamontee embellishment in the middle.I have used Lots of buttons, all threaded with white & pink, there is also a bronze button charm on the tag and I have threaded this with cotton too!

On the base, I have attached pearls to the stunning cluny lace from Live and Love Crafts, where the jute ribbon on the front of card is from too. I have included a Tilda Tag, which is fixed this time to the base and is threaded with looped ribbon from the ribbon girl, shabby seam binding is from L&L Crafts and pearl string and also a tilda butterfly with rose body.

Both Papers are of course magnolia tilda, both backed with distressed colour core textured card stock.

Well Thats everything for now peeps. Thank you for dropping by my little blog!
Take Care,  Big Hugs Jay xxx

Entered Into The Following Challenges:

Simply Magnolia Challenge - Colour Challenge

Magnolia Liscious Challenge - Bead or Buttons Theme

Lovely Hanglar & Sweet Magnolia Challenge - Spring

Live & Love Crafts - Bingo Challenge

paper take weekly challenge

Sweet Stamping Challenge - Pastels

card mania challenge


9 comments:

  1. Hi Jay, this is such a gorgeous card and you have coloured it so beautifully! I also love the way you have attached the pearls on the base!

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, very spring like.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay,
    Oh you've had a productive weekend then, making three cards! Gorgeous Easel card; such a sweet image, you gotta' love all that pink. Thanks so much for playing bingo with LLC this month!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft pinks and all those pretty layers and Embellishments. Love this Maggie I just coloured her up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is very very cute!! Loving all of the embellies you have used!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog for the buttons, bows and bead challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the pastel colors and the sweet girly image :)
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and love all those gorgeous flowers, a very pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo cute, just love this card. The attention to detail is amazing, wonderful embellies! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and darling easel card. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx